Labels

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Healthy Mashed Potatoes

Introducing Healthy Mashed Potatoes..... Gotcha! because there is no such thing. However the other night I pureed some cauliflower and it really kind of has the same effect with a lot less of the effect on your bottom.

I boiled it in some milk until fork tender.

Then used my favorite tool in the world the immersion blender.... and blended.

See looks like mashed potatoes right? Add in whatever fixings you like too. I just did a little butter, cheese, salt, and pepper like I would for mashed potatoes. Next time I try blue cheese and some other herbs.

Delicious with sauteed carrots and my mom's meatloaf. I even convinced Hercules it was mashed potatoes for around a minute until he said something was off. 



No comments:

Post a Comment