Labels

Friday, November 4, 2011

Pork Chops, Pork Chops, Greasy... Greasy!

I made these easy easy!!!
Made glazed pork chops the other night with garlic roasted broccoli and creamy rosemary parmesan polenta. I got the pork chop recipe from a blog called budget bytes where you can make a home cooked delicious meal for a limited price. I had all of these ingredients in my fridge already so I figured it was a very limited price... 

For the rub combine ~ 1/4 cup brown sugar and a half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper, paprika, onion powder, salt, and pepper.

Go ahead and soak the chops, give them a good ole' rub down.

Cook on medium/high heat for around 3-5 minutes per side depending on how thick they are, mine were super thin and I cooked them too long. Sorry Hercules. If they aren't cooked all the way through for a thicker cut put the in the oven if you have an oven-safe pan for around 5 minutes at 350 degrees.

For the roasted broccoli, mix it up with a little olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper and bake on a pan at 450 degrees for around 15-20 minutes. I had never had roasted broccoli and at first it was a surprise, but I actually really liked the crunchiness.


Ta Da!

Pretty good pull anything out of the fridge meal if I do say so myself... Hercules really enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment