Labels

Monday, December 12, 2011

Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta

As I told yall in my last lemon garlic chicken post I used the leftovers for a pasta with all the rest of the other leftover things I had in my fridge.

Chicken, asparagus, cherry tomatoes... 

Saute the asparagus first because it will take the longest to become tender and everything else really just needs to be heated up. I even found a jar of marinated artichoke hearts in the fridge during the process. Cook a little olive oil and the leftover juices from the lemon garlic chicken.

For a little bit of a sauce I melted and whisked together some fat free milk, butter, pepper and parmesan cheese (my dad used to always do this instead of a store bought alfredo).

And whole wheat Farafelle, the meal wasn't terrible for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment