Labels

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ceviche

Hercules went fishing a few weeks back and then the next week and then the next week so we have lots and lots of fish, and my dad always does a really good ceviche so I asked him what to do: his answer was just put it all in a bowl and let it sit.
So what I put in the ceviche was:
Tomato (this device is so cool it holds tomatoes, onions, fruits still while you cut it so you don't have to always chop your fingers off)

Some Serano peppers for heat

Put it all in the bowl like dad said...

Chop up some cilantro and throw it in there

Put in a firm avocado because the lime juice will eat it up, also put it in the day you are going to eat it brown avocado just does not look as appetizing.

Pour in some good lime juice (central market has the best I think) maybe make a margarita while cooking...

Then I added some shrimp, onion, garlic salt, the fish (duh) and it was so yummy on a cracker or chips. I didn't take pictures of the rest because I was enjoying my margarita... and it was even better for lunch the next day because there was time for all the veggies and fish to soak up all the good flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment