Labels

Friday, August 26, 2011

Hatch Chili Popper Grilled Cheese

One of my friends that has a blog, blogged about grilled cheese the other week and I hadn't really been able to get the thought out of my head for a while, especially when she references this one...

So again during Hatch Chili week the wheels in my brain started turning, Hatch Chili Popper Grilled Cheese! I used the same recipe and just substituted the Hatch Chilis for the Jalapenos.
I love that this guy put crushed tortilla chips on his sandwich for the "breaded effect" because not only do i think it a novel idea, I actually put chips on every sandwich I make for myself.


Add Cheese and Chilis! We left a lot of seeds on because Hercules and I like spicy food.

Sizzle, sizzle...

And Voila! served with a cup of our leftover bean soup as talked about before. This was the perfect Sunday meal after a long weekend at the beach. I promised myself though it was back to healthy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment