Labels

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Princess of Dog Wales

 If you were a small child in the 90's or the parent of a small child in the 90's you knew of beanie babies. Those little heart shaped red tags held the so much joy and love, and for some reason I kept mine in a personalized beanie baby suitcase in the way back corner of my closet, why I have NO idea. So recently everyone loved everything about the royal wedding, there were so many souvenirs and memorabilia sold that aunt diane shelled out hundreds of dollars for a monogrammed mug. Someone told me that anything Princess Diana was selling like hot cakes and being my gullible self, although embarrassed to say, believed them. I whipped out my Princess Diana beanie baby and was certain it would go for a couple hundred on ebay. As we can see this was not the case...


So in my defeat and embarrassment I gave the Diana bear to the dog... However I think it was sacrilege during the beloved Princess of Whales son's wedding, because the thing is haunting me. I think maybe the things were made to sort of stand up, but whenever my pooch leaves it places it sits and stares at me. I started documented some of the findings because you just cannot make this up.

I came home for lunch one day, guess who was waiting for me....


In the kitchen:


Really....


Wayyy to early and before my coffee to awaken to this candle in the wind...


It even still looks creepy while Chief is playing with it...


Watching TV and realize England's Rose was watching me... Not kidding it was up on top of the ottoman.


This was the absolute worst. I tried to go 'green' with the dog toys and this organic hemp toy was found strangling her grace.





No comments:

Post a Comment